Hi,

This is my first ever post so be gentle. For years I have been using Sonic Recordnow v7.21 to burn Audio CDs and Data discs. I have the proper installation disc and I have always been able to install it whenever our computer has been replaced or upgraded.

We now have Windows 7 installed but the Recordnow will not install. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to use Recordnow on our new computer, please?

Hi,

This is my first ever post so be gentle. For years I have been using Sonic Recordnow v7.21 to burn Audio CDs and Data discs. I have the proper installation disc and I have always been able to install it whenever our computer has been replaced or upgraded.

We now have Windows 7 installed but the Recordnow will not install. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to use Recordnow on our new computer, please?

I would think that RecordNow 7.21 is not compatible with W7.

Here is a link to the RecordNow programs

Hi,

Since WinXP can make Audio CDs and Data CDs, and Win7 has more capabilities than WinXP, you might check if Win7 can do what you need without a 3rd party program.

Prior to WinXP, a third party program was required to do any burning.

Lynn