• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Hirak

PhotoStory 3 for Windows problem

Question

Sonic DVD for Photo Story 3 for Windows

Ich benutze seit Jahren die Fotostory für Windows. Durch Zufall entdeckt

im Internet, habe ich das o. g. Plugin gekauft. Leider funktioniert

dieses Programm nicht auf meinem Computer! Alle Aktivitäten bis zum

letzten Dialogfeld "DVD erstellen" sind durchführbar. In diesem

Dialogfeld sind jedoch keine Eingaben möglich. Im Feld Laufwerk steht:

"Es wurde kein aufnahmefähiges Laufwerk gefunden".

Ich habe die Download-Vorgaben (Windows Firewall und Norton Antivirus

deaktiviert, Bildschirmschoner aus) beachtet, mein Computer (mit Windows

XP Home, SP3) hat ein funktionierendes DVD-CD-Rom-Laufwerk. Ich bin kein

Computer-Laie und habe die Software trotzdem nicht zum Laufen gebracht.

Ich bitte um technische Hilfe, immerhin hat das Programm gekostet, aber

hauptsächlich bin ich interessiert, dass es funktioniert.

I use for years the PHOTOSTORY for Windows. By coincidence discovered on the Internet, I have the o.g. Plugin bought. Unfortunately does this program is not on my Computer! All activities until the last dialog "DVD create" are feasible. In this dialog, however, no entries. In the field drive: "There was no aufnahmefähiges drive found". I have the Download-targets (Windows Firewall and Norton Antivirus disabled, screen saver from) observed, my Computer (with Windows XP Home, SP3) has a functioning DVD-CD-Rom drive. I am not Computer-layman and have the Software but not to run. I ask for technical assistance, after all, the program cost, but mainly I am interested in that it works.

:(

I purchased "Sonic DVD for Photo Story 3" software few years ago from Sonic's online shop. It was working properly including DVD creation on my previous PC running on Windows XP. However, when I installed the software on my new HP All-in-one desktop PC running on Windows 7, I can no more burn a DVD of My PhotoStory video. It proceeds normally upto creating the WMV file for the DVD option, but doesn't work for the last stage i.e. DVD creation, and shows error message. The last DVD menu screen shows but with all spaces and drop down menus greyed out. I'm very dissapointed. I tried to contact Technical Support but can't register the product with the serial number provided by the company after online purchase required for support and therefore can't send the email. I could send a message to Online Shop, but they advised to contact Technical Support instead. I have given up. This is very bad for a reputable company where a genuine software buyer like me can't get an urgent Technical Support. They have made this process so complex that proved useless for me. I'll continue to send a message for support but I am not hopeful that I'll get any support.

1 answer to this question

My first thought would be that the application is not compatible with Windows 7,especially if it's a few years old.