• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

kcm

creator 9

Question

I have had difficulty with creator 9 eror message on overrun on roxio shared\9.0 com\roxio tray 9.exe did as suggested and uninstalled roxio and then tried to reinstall However, it will not take my CD Key, I have never been able to get any help from roxio. the overrun messed up my DVD Fab program it says roxio run but not, then when it was on computer I downloaded the patch as suggested and error message came up can't find program. This is extremely frustrating :angry:

1 answer to this question

I have had difficulty with creator 9 eror message on overrun on roxio shared\9.0 com\roxio tray 9.exe did as suggested and uninstalled roxio and then tried to reinstall However, it will not take my CD Key, I have never been able to get any help from roxio. the overrun messed up my DVD Fab program it says roxio run but not, then when it was on computer I downloaded the patch as suggested and error message came up can't find program. This is extremely frustrating :angry:

Do you have Creator 2009 where you posted or Easy Media Creator 9 software. Open the Home Page click Help About This Software..