• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slideshow problem

keala

Question

I am having a similar problem. I have created a slideshow with music. Add the audio & photos in slideshow. slideshow is created and plays back. Program asks if want to edit in audiowave, I press that button, but program then freezes. I am unable to get out of the screen. I generally just close program without saving. The program is in a dmss file extension. I try to open in videowave to edit, but I get the error, "One or more files cannot be edited and have not been added". I have the slideshow on file, but unable to open or add in video wave.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium on an HP Pavilion dv9700Notebook PC; Intel Core , 2DUO CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz, 2GB RAM 32 bit operatin system.

Can anyone help with this problem?

rks

2 answers to this question

I am having a similar problem. I have created a slideshow with music. Add the audio & photos in slideshow. slideshow is created and plays back. Program asks if want to edit in audiowave, I press that button, but program then freezes. I am unable to get out of the screen. I generally just close program without saving. The program is in a dmss file extension. I try to open in videowave to edit, but I get the error, "One or more files cannot be edited and have not been added". I have the slideshow on file, but unable to open or add in video wave.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium on an HP Pavilion dv9700Notebook PC; Intel Core , 2DUO CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz, 2GB RAM 32 bit operatin system.

Can anyone help with this problem?

rks

Do you get the error message when starting Videowave or when you try to add the dmss file as a movie or photo?

You must have used one of the slideshow wizards to create your slideshow. Most of the regulars here avoid these wizards and recommend you start your slideshow in Videowave since it offer a lot more features.

You left out some important system specs: you operating system and your graphics card

Edited by myguggi

Walt , that a notebook so it has a video chip. Vista Home Premium.

To the OP, update the drivers for that video chip from HP web site. I believe that this is the right web page but double check. Even if you have the correct drivers, reinstall them because your may have been corrupted.

Next, in what we thinik you are using, "Slide Show Assistant", go to the options button at the bottom of the page 1 and put the dot near software. This should change for "Edit Video- Advanced" and "Create DVD" also.

If you are using Edite Video-Advanced or Create DVD, go to the top menu, select tools, options and then put the dot near software.

Edited by sknis