Roxio Label Creator 2010 problem

hexe

Question

I am using Roxio Creator 2010 with Windows 7. I am trying to save a file in Roxio Label Creator (DVD case booklet) and the error message: " C:\AppData\local\Temp\RoxioLC\Audio.png was not found" comes back?

Thanks for any advice

Hexe

5 answers to this question

I am using Roxio Creator 2010 with Windows 7. I am trying to save a file in Roxio Label Creator (DVD case booklet) and the error message: " C:\AppData\local\Temp\RoxioLC\Audio.png was not found" comes back?

Thanks for any advice

Hexe

You realize that a png file is an image file. Did you look in that folder to see if it was there. Note: did you copy that address? It seems to be missing the user part of the address.

A label project file is a jwl format. Are you adding an image named "audio"; perhaps some album art?

Note; I have Vista so some of the above may not be applicable.

QUOTE (hexe @ May 9 2010, 02:43 PM) I am using Roxio Creator 2010 with Windows 7. I am trying to save a file in Roxio Label Creator (DVD case booklet) and the error message: " C:\AppData\local\Temp\RoxioLC\Audio.png was not found" comes back?

Thanks for any advice

Hexe

You realize that a png file is an image file. Did you look in that folder to see if it was there. Note: did you copy that address? It seems to be missing the user part of the address.

A label project file is a jwl format. Are you adding an image named "audio"; perhaps some album art?

Note; I have Vista so some of the above may not be applicable.

-------------------------------

This problem happened to me today. I was trying to save a label file with a graphic on it and this error message came up -- I was unable to save any new label files, though I could load old ones and save them with another name. I looked in the folder RoxioLC and there was no file called audio.png, and I certainly never used the name for any file. I tried creating a dummy audio.png file, but then the label program started prompting for audio01.png. Something caused the program to think my graphic file was named audio.png, even though it wasn't. I was unable to solve the problem, so I went to the control panel and use the "Repair" option. After that, the label program started working correctly again. -- acemoonbeam

Edited by acemoonbeam

I went to the control panel and use the "Repair" option. After that, the label program started working correctly again.

Running the repair option takes out any service pack applied, you will need to reapply them if you want. Remember the video update takes you to SP 2.1...

-------------------------------

This problem happened to me today. I was trying to save a label file with a graphic on it and this error message came up -- I was unable to save any new label files, though I could load old ones and save them with another name. I looked in the folder RoxioLC and there was no file called audio.png, and I certainly never used the name for any file. I tried creating a dummy audio.png file, but then the label program started prompting for audio01.png. Something caused the program to think my graphic file was named audio.png, even though it wasn't. I was unable to solve the problem, so I went to the control panel and use the "Repair" option. After that, the label program started working correctly again. -- acemoonbeam

This problem continues to happen in Creator 2010. I only observe it after I try load a .jwl file made with Creator 7. This generates an error message about a corrupt file, and from then on I cannot save a .jwl file without an error message. Rebooting the computer seems to solve the problem. It is unfortunate that Roxiio cannot maintain compatibility of .jwl files between versions. This makes it virtually useless for archiving.

.JWL files from versions earlier than Easy Media Creator 10.1 cannot be used with EMC 10.1, Creator 2010, or Creator 2011.

There is NO BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY between these versions and saved files from earlier versions.

There is very limited compatibility between versions up to version 10.0, but VMMV.