adding music

kristencs

Question

3 answers to this question

I successfully added a music track to my videowave production, but I am having a difficult time adding another song and placing it to start when the other one ends

Thanks

Add the first piece of music on the music track, add the second piece of music on any other audio track (narration or Sound Effects). Move the second to start after the first one ends.

Hint: Fade the music in and out, move the second track to reach its maximum volume at the same place the first ends. Continue adding music on alternate tracks until the end of the video.

This is not quite the same but may be of some help. Instead of using the native audio track, use two of the others.

Thank you again for helping me! I took me a while, I realized that I neede to add an fx track first before I could add the music to it, once I figured that step out it seemed very simple!

Thanks

What do you mean you had to add an Fx track first? Fx tracks are for video effects or are you talking about a SFx track (Sound Effects) and making it visible? As long as the audio tracks are visible you can add audio on any track