• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trimming Audio in Slideshow

ravecrusader

Question

1 answer to this question

Unless you have the deluxe version, you cannot adjust the fade so that it will "keep". To try to adjust the fade time, in VideoWave, timeline view, click the icon to edit the audio envelop. Then you can click on the audio line. to create points where you want the fade to start , reach the minimum, where the volume starts returning to normal and when the fade is gone. Once the points are created, you can drag the two innermost point "down" I have posted this before but several people indicated that this worked when the project was open but when they saved and re-opened the project, that the fade disappeared or that there was a blip of regular volume at the end of the music file.

I'm not sure why you don't hear the fade but it is set for one second so it is pretty abrupt.

When the deluxe upgrade is available, it will be worth the $ to upgrade.

I am creating a slideshow in EMC 8 and am adding various music clips to my project. How can I adjust the length of the fade? Also why when I am previewing my slideshow in timeline mode I am unable to hear the fade, but can see the yellow "fade" line go down?

Archived