POWER POINT to DVD

glennmsharp

Question

7 answers to this question

I am trying to make a dvd from a power point presentation with audio url.

Here is the url

http://oldfortyfives.com/TakeMeBackToTheFifties.htm

How do I do this with ROXIO CREATOR 2010

Glenn Sharp

You can't. You have to convert your PowerPoint to a video acceptable to C2010 such as a mpeg2 or DV avi video file

Edited by myguggi

Read the small print under the video; it is DRM protected. You cannot legally copy it even for your own use. Put your cursor on the left bottomof the video screen under the person who made the video.

Some non-DRM protected web videos can be captured via "Copy and Convert Video" This is not one of them.

You can't. You have to convert your PowerPoint to a video acceptable to C2010 such as a mpeg2 or DV avi video file

You need to convert your PowerPoint to MPEG2 video first. There are software which enable you to do this directly. You can check about this one: PPT to Video

Edited by Annay

Why not use PowerPoint to DVD converter? As I know, it can save your PowerPoint presentation to DVD directly.

Read the above again. The real problem is that the person is trying to save a PowerPoint video from the web. It is DRM protected so it can't be done an any country that abides by the law. If the person was creating a PowerPoint presentation or had a non-DRM protected one on the web, then your suggestion might be a good one if it were not spam.

Glenn hasn't been back since the 12th so this thread may start to collect spam.

Edited by sknis