• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Making DVD Movies from LimeWire using "Roxio Easy Creator 10"

Ronnielove

Question

Hello/ Happy Tuesday,

I am using the "Roxio Easy Creator 10 Software" my question is:

I have movies that I have downloaded in "LimeWire" and saved them into "LimeWire Library" I am using "LimeWire" also as my "Torrent".

What I need to know is how do I use my "Roxio Easy Creator 10 Software" to "Captiure & burn" the movies from the "LimeWire Library" to make "DVD Movies" so that they will play in my "DVD Player.

I do not want to burn Movies from "LimeWire Software" becuase of the Viruses Issues that the "LimeWire Software" have.

Thanks/Sincerely,

Ben

3 answers to this question

Hello/ Happy Tuesday,

I am using the "Roxio Easy Creator 10 Software" my question is:

I have movies that I have downloaded in "LimeWire" and saved them into "LimeWire Library" I am using "LimeWire" also as my "Torrent".

What I need to know is how do I use my "Roxio Easy Creator 10 Software" to "Captiure & burn" the movies from the "LimeWire Library" to make "DVD Movies" so that they will play in my "DVD Player.

I do not want to burn Movies from "LimeWire Software" becuase of the Viruses Issues that the "LimeWire Software" have.

Thanks/Sincerely,

Ben

I would re-read 'Sharing Files' and 'Downloading Files From The P2P Network (Gnutella)' here...

Keep in mind that a user may use the LimeWire program in violation of the law. Be careful when downloading files from other users as downloading a file from a user who is in violation of the law could you make you in violation of the law as well.

http://www.limewire.com/legal/copyright

cd

Thanks/Sincerely,

Ben

Easy, "don't download them".

PS

"Did you get the email I sent you?"

Mother: "Yes, I got two emails. Yours, and the one with the virus."

"Did you read it?"

Mother: "Yes, both."

"Why did you open the email with the virus??"

Mother: "I just wanted to see what happens. Everyone is talking about these viruses nowadays."

Edited by ogdens