• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

reinstalled Roxio 2009 not opening saved dmsd projects

chrystyj

Question

Please helpl - I recently had to do a reinstall of my windows xp system and reinstalled Roxio 2009.

I went to open a saved project (before my reinstall) and it will not open project. The project is saved as a dmsd and Roxio will only open .roxio/.pxj/.sonic formats???? How is that, when I haven't changed anything.

?How can I open or convert this file? Or is there something my Roxio 2009 is missing?

2 answers to this question

Please helpl - I recently had to do a reinstall of my windows xp system and reinstalled Roxio 2009.

I went to open a saved project (before my reinstall) and it will not open project. The project is saved as a dmsd and Roxio will only open .roxio/.pxj/.sonic formats???? How is that, when I haven't changed anything.

?How can I open or convert this file? Or is there something my Roxio 2009 is missing?

MyDVD (Create DVDs-Advanced) will open the .dmsd file, if you made the file, using Creator 2009.

MyDVD (Create DVDs-Advanced) will open the .dmsd file, if you made the file, using Creator 2009.

Of course the dmsm & dmsd files are only ‘notes’ and contain not one drop of Video…

You have to have the original bits and pieces that compose your project and they have to be in the same place. It should throw an error to that effect.