• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy CD & DVD Burning

badboy

Question

I followed all the instructions to burn but to no avail. I add the photos or videos, check my disk format, etc, hit the create disc, hit the burn button and the encoding begins and when it is finished I close but nothing on the discs. I have already been through 4 discs. My system is Windows Vista and I am using DVD-R discs. I have used different burners in the past but this is the most useless, unfriendly, frustrating and non functional application I have encountered. I am highly computer literate but this is the worst after 3 hours of trying to get this software to work.

2 answers to this question

I followed all the instructions to burn but to no avail. I add the photos or videos, check my disk format, etc, hit the create disc, hit the burn button and the encoding begins and when it is finished I close but nothing on the discs. I have already been through 4 discs. My system is Windows Vista and I am using DVD-R discs. I have used different burners in the past but this is the most useless, unfriendly, frustrating and non functional application I have encountered. I am highly computer literate but this is the worst after 3 hours of trying to get this software to work.

Your software is Roxio Creator 2009 a bought Retail version, not one that came free with the PC?

Why not mention the application your using?

cd

It would help for a start if you were clearer on what software you have: you are posting in the Roxio Creator 2009 forum but list Easy CD & DVD burning in your topic title. Those are two different programs and worlds apart.

On top of that you have given no information on what program from whichever suite you have, you are using. The application may be useless,..frustrating to you but your post is not any better :blink: