• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

photoshows in roxioDVD

bdobyns

Question

3 answers to this question

I have spent countless hours using photoshows to share my kids athletic events with their entire team and everyone loves them. I know wish to create DVD using Roxio that would include these shows as well as other items. Is it possible?

Not with PhotoShow.

You would need an application that will author DVDs from video files. Much of what you should get depends on your budget and your computer. It also depends on whether you want a suite of products to do audio/video/data transfer and back up (Creatr 2010) or if you just want to do video (My DVD 10 Premier). If your budget allows, consider Creator 2010. You can usually find it on sale or if you have a Cosco near your, they have a version with a USB analog to digital converter so you can transfer old VHS tapes or analog camcorder tapes to DVD.

Note: If you buy directly from Roxio's on-line store, you will have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Not with PhotoShow.

You would need an application that will author DVDs from video files. Much of what you should get depends on your budget and your computer. It also depends on whether you want a suite of products to do audio/video/data transfer and back up (Creatr 2010) or if you just want to do video (My DVD 10 Premier). If your budget allows, consider Creator 2010. You can usually find it on sale or if you have a Cosco near your, they have a version with a USB analog to digital converter so you can transfer old VHS tapes or analog camcorder tapes to DVD.

Note: If you buy directly from Roxio's on-line store, you will have a 30 day money back guarantee.

I do have Creator2010 suite and I am trying to create a dvd and would like to use the photoshows that I have already done rather than create new slide shows using Roxio Suite that I have. I have saved the photoshows that I have as WMA files but have found that the show saved as wma is not the same show that I see using photoshows. I have been successful at uploading the wma version of the show to MYDVD and have created a dvd but it plays what was saved as the wma file--pictures that are supposed to be panning across the screen seem to be static. I hope this clears things up a bit.

I do have Creator2010 suite and I am trying to create a dvd and would like to use the photoshows that I have already done rather than create new slide shows using Roxio Suite that I have. I have saved the photoshows that I have as WMA files but have found that the show saved as wma is not the same show that I see using photoshows. I have been successful at uploading the wma version of the show to MYDVD and have created a dvd but it plays what was saved as the wma file--pictures that are supposed to be panning across the screen seem to be static. I hope this clears things up a bit.

You mean wmv files and not wma, don't you?

I don't think you have cleared things, in fact it seems to be more confusing. What do you mean by "have as WMA files but have found that the show saved as wma is not the same show that I see using photoshows". If you output your PhotoShow to a videofile then the videofile will show exactly the same as if you play the PhotoShow.