• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Setup problem Digitizing from LP

janjkp

Question

I'm using Roxio Creator 2010 on a LG Notebook with Windows 7 Home Premium, and has planed to digitize my LPs.

Between the Turntable I'm using a NAD "Digital Phono/USB Preamp PP 3". This means, that the signal end via USB in my PC. But.... No mather witch setting I'm choosing in 'Capture from..." in Creator, I don't get a signal.

PLEASE, anyone know, what could be wrong?

Regards

Jan

3 answers to this question

I'm using Roxio Creator 2010 on a LG Notebook with Windows 7 Home Premium, and has planed to digitize my LPs.

Between the Turntable I'm using a NAD "Digital Phono/USB Preamp PP 3". This means, that the signal end via USB in my PC. But.... No mather witch setting I'm choosing in 'Capture from..." in Creator, I don't get a signal.

PLEASE, anyone know, what could be wrong?

Regards

Jan

Just to check to make sure that the device is working properly, what result do you get with the software that came with that device (Vinyl Studio Light)?

Make sure that you have enable all the audio devices in Windows 7 and that the recording device is selected, not muted and the volume is up.

Just to check to make sure that the device is working properly, what result do you get with the software that came with that device (Vinyl Studio Light)?

Make sure that you have enable all the audio devices in Windows 7 and that the recording device is selected, not muted and the volume is up.

Thx. The device was not selected.... :rolleyes: