• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

2010 wont burn a dvd but real player has no problem

reallymad

Question

i received roxio 2010 as a gift because they knew i did alot of burning kids cartoons,old comedy shows and music videos that i dont even charge for they just get me more dvds.i use real player sp with no problems but they tell me i can do more with 2010.I find that hard to believe because I cant even get the program to work right.It has a problem opening up and tells me to send microsoft the problem they should have received a 100 or so from me by now.I put my old easy cd&dvd roxio program and it works great.If roxio 2010 is suppose to be better I CAN"T TELL

2 answers to this question

i received roxio 2010 as a gift because they knew i did alot of burning kids cartoons,old comedy shows and music videos that i dont even charge for they just get me more dvds.i use real player sp with no problems but they tell me i can do more with 2010.I find that hard to believe because I cant even get the program to work right.It has a problem opening up and tells me to send microsoft the problem they should have received a 100 or so from me by now.I put my old easy cd&dvd roxio program and it works great.If roxio 2010 is suppose to be better I CAN"T TELL

Clean install for XP:

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/conte...6CR&PARAMS=

Clean install for Vista and Windows 7:

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/conte...S=set-locale=en

Don't skip any steps.

After you have done the clean install, follow the directions for preparing your computer for Roxio products, here:

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000080GN

How about listing your computer specs? I doubt very much that "real Player SP" has the capabilities of C2010 :blink: C2010 requires a much more from your computer system then your old roxio program and the real player.

BTW, you can pretty well forget about sending anything to MS. I am sure they receive 1000s of these every day and ignore 99.9% :rolleyes: