• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning multiple DVDs

cmh41

Question

I have a need to burn multiple copies of the same DVD. What is the best way to go about this. The file is currently saved in my computer as AV-DVI, sound has been edited and saved using VideoWave. I have not yet remarried the sound and the video. Should this be done in VideoWave or in MyDVD?

I realize there will be a long encoding time, but I am trying to keep from having to go through the long time for every disc. Should I do it as an ISO file and then burn to disc?

Thanks for help :)

Candace

3 answers to this question

I have a need to burn multiple copies of the same DVD. What is the best way to go about this. The file is currently saved in my computer as AV-DVI, sound has been edited and saved using VideoWave. I have not yet remarried the sound and the video. Should this be done in VideoWave or in MyDVD?

I realize there will be a long encoding time, but I am trying to keep from having to go through the long time for every disc. Should I do it as an ISO file and then burn to disc?

Candace

Yes, output to an ISO (Image) file. Then use Disc Copier to burn the image file to the disc's.

Candace

Most definitely the ISO method is the way to go. You can set the 'Number of Copies' in Disc Copier and let em rip.

Archived