• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

music id

Norm147

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi all,

Is there a forum for reviewers? I tried Music ID, does not work for stuff I recorded but when I put in a store bought CD, worked great, still trying to find a detailed manual for this thing.

Thanks

Norm

I don't understand what you are asking?

I don't understand what you are asking?

A few but the maiin one was how Music ID works. I taped a few tapes, it split them into tracks, but no music id found, I typed in the name off a song and nothing. I put in a store bought cd and it found the names no problem.

Thanks

Norm

A few but the maiin one was how Music ID works. I taped a few tapes, it split them into tracks, but no music id found, I typed in the name off a song and nothing. I put in a store bought cd and it found the names no problem.

Thanks

Norm

"A few but the maiin one was how Music ID works" What does this mean? :blink: :blink:

If you are referring to getting info from CDDB then that can only work with commercial CDs. It will never work for tracks that you have ripped from audio tapes.

"A few but the maiin one was how Music ID works" What does this mean? :blink: :blink:

I have about a hundred questions, but I will figure them out. I am still ticked that it does not do all that Creator does.

If you are referring to getting info from CDDB then that can only work with commercial CDs. It will never work for tracks that you have ripped from audio tapes.

ok, so I guess Music ID will not work like I thought it would, have to do it the old way and rename all tracks, at least it splits them up. Tried doing it frm an old 8 track recording, it did not find the blank space in between songs. I wish they had a detailed manaul instead of the 24 page thing, they could have put a pdf on the cd.

Thanks

Norm