Toast 10 Image Import Issues (Image Well for Audio DVDs)

Looper

Question

I've reached the peak of frustration with this problem. I get "unsupported file format" error messages ANY TIME I attempt to drop any standard image file type (correctly sized) into the image well for album and track artwork. I create a lot of Audio DVDs and in the past, Toast has been great and allowed me to drop images into the image well for backgrounds and album art.

This no longer works. With Toast 8 it was fine. I skipped Toast 9 but now with Toast 10 I still have this nagging issue after all updates.

(PLEASE don't call this a Mac issue.)

Macbook Pro 2.53ghz , Toast 10 , Snow Leopard 10.6.2

1 answer to this question

I just checked and am not having this problem. I'm in the Music DVD setting of the Audio window. After adding an album I click Edit. I can drag jpeg photos of any size onto the image area, even if an image is already present. The new image appears. I haven't tried with other formats but I expect the png works too.

I can't drag an image to the title level. That image is changed by clicking Edit, choosing an image in the tracks list and then clicking Set Button Picture.

If you're doing the same thing I'm doing but it isn't working, the first troubleshooting step is to trash the Toast plist and prefs files in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunch Toast.