• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem With PhotoShow

kgmayday

Question

I am able to use photoshow from other computers but when i send them to my home computer i can' t access the site.nor can i sign in and get my shows. i have used photoshow for some time now and suddenly i can't get the shows i create and have sent to myself in email. help

3 answers to this question

I am able to use photoshow from other computers but when i send them to my home computer i can' t access the site.nor can i sign in and get my shows. i have used photoshow for some time now and suddenly i can't get the shows i create and have sent to myself in email. help

I had to have my computer cleaned now I can't do any more photoshows I need to have Roxio to put the program back on my computer. I am paying for a service and can't use it. Help Roxio.

I had to have my computer cleaned now I can't do any more photoshows I need to have Roxio to put the program back on my computer. I am paying for a service and can't use it. Help Roxio.

is there someone or somewhere I can get some help getting the program loaded back on to my computer, the $39.99 have been paid and I am not using the services. Help what do I need to do I tried to call and got no answer I tried to email got no reply.

is there someone or somewhere I can get some help getting the program loaded back on to my computer, the $39.99 have been paid and I am not using the services. Help what do I need to do I tried to call and got no answer I tried to email got no reply. Thanks I will be waiting for the program to be reloaded on my computer if you need my Lic number feel free to email me please.

Who cleaned your computer? You might want to contact them to fix what they broke.

If you have the program, you should be able to install it back on your computer yourself.

What anti-virus, and what firewall are you using? Open your firewall and make sure that the site is not blocked. What Browser? Make sure you have reinstalled Adobe Flash Player. Sometimes it breaks and needs to be reinstalled.

If you had your computer cleaned, then you probably didn't have all the protection you needed. Whomever cleaned it put the computer into the safest setting - everything blocked. That is not something caused by Roxio or PhotoShow.

Can you get to here and then sign in? You can then download Version 6/build 830?

Edited by sknis