• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture Now won't highlight

johnd2

Question

I just installed the VHS2DVD software and followed all the instructions. I have Vista, which this should work on. I get as far as starting the VHS, but the "Capture Now" icon on the pc doesn't hightlight for me to click on it. the Timer doesn't move so i don't think it's recording from the VHS. I've tried the both ways of recording. Any help out there?

johnd2

4 answers to this question

I just installed the VHS2DVD software and followed all the instructions. I have Vista, which this should work on. I get as far as starting the VHS, but the "Capture Now" icon on the pc doesn't hightlight for me to click on it. the Timer doesn't move so i don't think it's recording from the VHS. I've tried the both ways of recording. Any help out there?

johnd2

Read the Pinned Post at the top by cdanteek and compare his screen caps to your PC.

Yeah mine does that to I cant click capture now either have you fixxed ur problem if ont somebody help

no, followed what i read but doesn't help. have heard too many people say it doesn't work.

Yeah mine does that to I cant click capture now either have you fixxed ur problem if ont somebody help

no, followed what i read but doesn't help. have heard too many people say it doesn't work.

Easy VHS to DVD works fine in Vista, so lets try and find out what your problems are.

First, please explain what you mean "followed what i read but doesn't help"?.

Did you read the suggestion in post #2 and did your installation look the same?.

How have you got the source hooked up (VCR device/camcorder) to the USB device?

Give us some details so that we can help you.