• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Copying created DVD's

jmfrench65

I'm using Roxio Easy VHS to DVD software. I created many DVDs from my old VHS tapes. Now I want to make more copies of the DVDs for other people. How can I copy my DVDs? I did not save the files on my laptop because they take up too much space.

You never said what version of Easy VHS to DVD you have or if you have any other software available to burn with?

If not download the very small FREE program #9 in my signature ImgBurn Current version: 2.5.1.0 CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application. Use ImgBurn to make a ISO Image file from your burned DVD disc's to your hard drive. Then use ImgBurn to burn the ISO Image file back to a blank DVD disc. When you have all the copies you need delete that ISO Image file and repeat the process..

cd

There is a work around using just your VHStoDVD program, but it is not as good a method as cd has suggested using IMG Burn. If you have a set top DVD player that will play the DVD's you made and can play the DVD to your TV using cables between the OUT ports on the DVD player to the IN ports on your TV. Then if your TV has additional out ports, hook up the same cables you used to make the original DVD's using your VHSto DVD program and the capture device and then burn another DVD using the same method you did to male the original DVD's. This time however, the signal will be coming from your TV.

Frank...