• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

vhs to dvd

bill haynes

Question

I have the Roxio 2010 pro. I purchased the dvd burner that will let me burn to double layer disc's. I also purchased the device to get the vhs tape onto my computer. The problem is some of my vhs tapes are 5 hours long and the double layer disc's are 240 minutes. How do I burn a dvd using Roxio 2010 pro? I don't care if it takes more than one disc as long as it will burn the DVD. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Bill

1 answer to this question

I have the Roxio 2010 pro. I purchased the dvd burner that will let me burn to double layer disc's. I also purchased the device to get the vhs tape onto my computer. The problem is some of my vhs tapes are 5 hours long and the double layer disc's are 240 minutes. How do I burn a dvd using Roxio 2010 pro? I don't care if it takes more than one disc as long as it will burn the DVD. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Bill

My DVD HQ High Quality setting defaults to 9mbs bit rate. That allows about a hour for single layer DVD and under two hours for DL DVD...

cd