• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't do anything with videos

dtaylor37

Question

I just purchased Creator 2010 today and I am up against a wall to get a video burned to a DVD that will play on TV. whenever I attempt to do anything with videos from the Main screen I either get "Not Authorized" or the little circle for a few seconds before it disappears. I don't have time to play around trying this and that. I need the program to work. What can I try. I read some others in the community with similar problems. One suggestion was to delete Creator 2010 and reload. Been there, done that and no difference.

6 answers to this question

I just purchased Creator 2010 today and I am up against a wall to get a video burned to a DVD that will play on TV. whenever I attempt to do anything with videos from the Main screen I either get "Not Authorized" or the little circle for a few seconds before it disappears. I don't have time to play around trying this and that. I need the program to work. What can I try. I read some others in the community with similar problems. One suggestion was to delete Creator 2010 and reload. Been there, done that and no difference.

Being as you don't have time to "play around" call Tech Support 1-877-793-7471.

Being as you don't have time to "play around" call Tech Support 1-877-793-7471.

Thanks for the quick response.

Thanks again for the quick response. Unfortunately "Support" is closed (bankers hours) and I'm screwed! :angry2:

I would love to hear what your response was from technical support. I am having the same problem. I burn a dvd, it shows that the project has been completed but it is unreaable on my dvd player, but I can burn a disk using windows movie maker that I can read. This is very frustrating!

RKS

Thanks again for the quick response. Unfortunately "Support" is closed (bankers hours) and I'm screwed! :angry2:

Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays) .

I would love to hear what your response was from technical support. I am having the same problem. I burn a dvd, it shows that the project has been completed but it is unreaable on my dvd player, but I can burn a disk using windows movie maker that I can read. This is very frustrating!

RKS

You do not have the same problem at. Please start your own thread instead of hijacking one with a totally different problem.

I just purchased Creator 2010 today and I am up against a wall to get a video burned to a DVD that will play on TV. whenever I attempt to do anything with videos from the Main screen I either get "Not Authorized" or the little circle for a few seconds before it disappears.
Not much information to go on. Which application are you using within the suite? Videowave/MyDVD/Video Copy & Convert, etc.? What type of video file and where did it originate (from camcorder or internet)? Please give us as much info as possible.