• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

IndivDRM

martin19

Question

I have installed Creator 2010, but after rebooting and starting up an error message appeared, which I cannot get rid of. In the middle of the screen is the error message box with; IndivDRM has encountered a problem and needs to close etc....

It seems to instal itself every few seconds.

I have WindowsXP, Norton.

In Windows Task Manager there are multiple copies of IndivDRM.exe

I have tried to remove to remove Creator 2010, but it continues to appear in the "add, remove programmes" window.

It is causing havoc with my computer.

Any advice?

Martin

4 answers to this question

Hello,

Please read this topic which deals with pretty much the same problem. Cdanteek is on vacation at the moment, but his answers look the most useful.

If stopping the runaway CinemaNow service doesn't fix the problem, try the 'clean install' procedure listed in link #13 of cd's signature.

I have installed Creator 2010, but after rebooting and starting up an error message appeared, which I cannot get rid of. In the middle of the screen is the error message box with; IndivDRM has encountered a problem and needs to close etc....

It seems to instal itself every few seconds.

I have WindowsXP, Norton.

In Windows Task Manager there are multiple copies of IndivDRM.exe

I have tried to remove to remove Creator 2010, but it continues to appear in the "add, remove programmes" window.

It is causing havoc with my computer.

Any advice?

Martin

Thanks for advice. I have uninstalled Roxio 2010 and Cinemanow, the problem cleared up. I have received a very complicated email from Roxio on how to achieve a 'clean' install. Not being a computer expert, and after reading some of the discussion on clean install, I will leave this until a last resort. I will install Roxio Creator 2010 again and then uninstall Cinemanow. If I do this will I be able to use Creator 2010 as normal?

Thanks.

Martin

Thanks for advice. I have uninstalled Roxio 2010 and Cinemanow, the problem cleared up. I have received a very complicated email from Roxio on how to achieve a 'clean' install. Not being a computer expert, and after reading some of the discussion on clean install, I will leave this until a last resort. I will install Roxio Creator 2010 again and then uninstall Cinemanow. If I do this will I be able to use Creator 2010 as normal?

Thanks.

Martin

Brendon is not available at the moment so I hope he will not mind me posting.

Hopefully you will not have any reason to uninstall CinePlayer this time :D

You will want to at least follow the Roxio suggestions for prepping your PC before you start - KB Page

Let us know how you make out.