ananderson

Error code = -39

Question

All of a sudden I am getting error code = -39 when I attempt to burn programs recorded using EyeTV.

Video TS Folders are burning fine

3 answers to this question

I don't know why that is happening. Maybe it is with only some of the EyeTV videos. Does it make any difference if you use the Toast Media Browser to access the EyeTV video or you use EyeTV to send the video to Toast?

I can suggest a workaround for those that don't work. Choose Export in EyeTV and select the option to save as a program stream. Then drag that video file to Toast.

All of a sudden I am getting error code = -39 when I attempt to burn programs recorded using EyeTV.

Video TS Folders are burning fine

I've also seen this a couple of times with V10.0.7. More commonly, I get DVDs that do not contain the full video (i.e. they end well before they're supposed to).

Reverting to 10.0.6 fixed the latter problem; don't have any videos around anymore that cause the former so I can't say that reverting will fix your issue but I'd give it a shot.

Alan

I don't know why that is happening. Maybe it is with only some of the EyeTV videos. Does it make any difference if you use the Toast Media Browser to access the EyeTV video or you use EyeTV to send the video to Toast?

I can suggest a workaround for those that don't work. Choose Export in EyeTV and select the option to save as a program stream. Then drag that video file to Toast.

It happens regardless of where I drag it from. Both the EyeTV Library or the Toast Media Browser. I try your suggestion and save as a program stream.