• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Menu problems with myDVD

Martha C

Question

I am having a problem with the DVD played through the DVD player. It plays fine in the computer but when I go to the DVD player I can't see to choose from the menu. I can see the menu and the menu actually works if you want to count your clicks up and down to choose from the menu. But the button doesn't change color, or indicate in any way that you are clicking on it. Any suggestions?

6 answers to this question

I am having a problem with the DVD played through the DVD player. It plays fine in the computer but when I go to the DVD player I can't see to choose from the menu. I can see the menu and the menu actually works if you want to count your clicks up and down to choose from the menu. But the button doesn't change color, or indicate in any way that you are clicking on it. Any suggestions?

Yes, you have to turn on the type of highlight when you set up the navigation. Did you rearrange the tiles on the menu when you were making it?

Did you try it on a different DVD player?

Thanks so much. I have been having the problems for over 6 months. Your recommendation worked great. I hope Roxio sees this and fixes this problems so new owners won't have to struggle. Thanks again.

Rickrook, perhaps you should tell John if there were any tricks to following the directions.

Perhaps he just wanted to put in a plug for another piece of software. :P

I had this problem and I fixed it. Go to HELP and drop the box down and click on CHECK UPGRADES. There is a January 2010 patch that needs to be downloaded to fix this problem. Now we have buttons and the DVD works perfectly! Good luck! Shelli