Burning movies

cheese

When I bought this software program I thought I could burn any movie to my hard drive on computer but it keep telling me that the movie is coded and locked out very disappointed because thats why I bought this software its a 100 dollars waste of money if I cant burn movies to hard drive

:angry2:

When I bought this software program I thought I could burn any movie to my hard drive on computer but it keep telling me that the movie is coded and locked out very disappointed because thats why I bought this software its a 100 dollars waste of money if I cant burn movies to hard drive

:angry2:

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Be angry at yourself; there are several places where the software application says that it will not burn/edit/anything with DRM protected videos. If you bought it directly from Roxio on-line, you have 30 days to return it. If you bought it at a big box store, they will not take it back once it is opened.

What kind of video do you have and where did you get it from? Your post is not conducive to getting sympathy and help.

Change your attitude, tell us what version of the software you have and details about your computer and the video files. Post in the correct section of the forum for your version. Meet us half way; you have the need for an answer; we do not.

Note that very few Roxio employees frequent this site. We are users like you who probably learned the hard way. We are willing to those who want help. Most frequent posters would tag you post as a rant and then ignore it.

Edited by sknis

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Be angry at yourself; there are several places where the software application says that it will not burn/edit/anything with DRM protected videos. If you bought it directly from Roxio on-line, you have 30 days to return it. If you bought it at a big box store, they will not take it back once it is opened.

What kind of video do you have and where did you get it from? Your post is not conducive to getting sympathy and help.

Change your attitude, tell us what version of the software you have and details about your computer and the video files. Post in the correct section of the forum for your version. Meet us half way; you have the need for an answer; we do not.

Note that very few Roxio employees frequent this site. We are users like you who probably learned the hard way. We are willing to those who want help. Most frequent posters would tag you post as a rant and then ignore it.

Very well put!