• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

walkjc

installation

Question

I had to restore my CPU and therefore needed to re-install my software. It keeps saying that the CD Key is already registered. I know it is but How do you de-register the product so that you can re-install it again?

4 answers to this question

I had to restore my CPU and therefore needed to re-install my software. It keeps saying that the CD Key is already registered. I know it is but How do you de-register the product so that you can re-install it again?

??? Just don’t register it again. Isn’t there a Cancel check box?

Jim, its been a while...So I purchased a new cpu and then couldnt fine the box with my easy vhs to dvd software, so I downloaded the vhs to dvd 3.... I dont like it at all, it doesnt allow me to manipulate the size the file can be stored as the first version i purchased did. I found my box and disc but there is no registration code in my box or on my disc so i can reinstall the first one i purchased. How can i recover that information?

thanks

V/R

James C. Walker

Scroll to the top of this page, click on the red Roxio logo, then My Account. Fill in the info requested, then if you registered the software you will get the info you need.

The proceedure Ogdens outlined should get you what you want but???

NO Roxio software has ever had the ability to "set" the saved file size...

Even if you could you would not want to as you sacrifice QUALITY for size, and quality drops very fast :huh:

And what is your Operating System? Not all versions are compatible with all OS's.