Facebook Import

Sundazzle

Question

I am trying to create a PhotoShow from photos in my Facebook account. When I instruct PhotoShow to import from Facebook, and I sign into my Facebook account at the prompt, there are no photos displayed. Have I missed something? Is anyone else having this problem? Sure would appreciate some help.

1 answer to this question

I am trying to create a PhotoShow from photos in my Facebook account. When I instruct PhotoShow to import from Facebook, and I sign into my Facebook account at the prompt, there are no photos displayed. Have I missed something? Is anyone else having this problem? Sure would appreciate some help.

Have you tried again? Perhaps one of the servers was running slow.

I opened my face book account using PhotoShow and I was able to see my profile image. That is the only one that I have up there. I selected it and it loaded.

Is there anything special about your images - the size should be below the limit for PhotoShow and the format should be OK. Do you see your Facebook image? Can you select it and add it to a new production?

Edited by sknis