• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Proxy Manager and RoxWizardLauncher message

DouglasK

Question

My Easy VHS to DVD worked fine on videos a few months ago and continues to work well when digitizing cassettes/LPs. Now when I attempt to transfer VHS to DVD the first message I get is "Proxy Manager has stopped working". This is then followed by "RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped working"

I've tried removing and reinstalling V to D three times, I've installed all Windows updates, and I've Googled the error and researched the Roxio Web site to no resolve. I see numerous online comments where people have had a similar issue but I could not find a resolution. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Windows Vista Home Premium

HP G70 Notebook

Pentium Dual Core CPU 2.10 GHz

RAM+4 GB

64 bit

1 answer to this question

My Easy VHS to DVD worked fine on videos a few months ago and continues to work well when digitizing cassettes/LPs. Now when I attempt to transfer VHS to DVD the first message I get is "Proxy Manager has stopped working". This is then followed by "RoxWizardLauncher Module has stopped working"

I've tried removing and reinstalling V to D three times, I've installed all Windows updates, and I've Googled the error and researched the Roxio Web site to no resolve. I see numerous online comments where people have had a similar issue but I could not find a resolution. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Windows Vista Home Premium

HP G70 Notebook

Pentium Dual Core CPU 2.10 GHz

RAM+4 GB

64 bit

That error usually points to an install problem.

Fix is Clean Install – Vista/Win7

And using the Prep Steps – KB Page

Let us know…