• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
remichal

Has anyone tried using the panorama feature?

Question

I want to "stitch" 3 photos together and found through considerable effort that Roxio calls it the panorama feature. The help file says to click on "Projects" (found on the task bar) then click on "Panorama".

I'm assuming they're refering to the "Projects" option on the left side of the screen but when I click on it the only options available are for cards, posters and calendars.

Am I missing something? The user guide and help files are useless.

8 answers to this question

I want to "stitch" 3 photos together and found through considerable effort that Roxio calls it the panorama feature. The help file says to click on "Projects" (found on the task bar) then click on "Panorama".

I'm assuming they're refering to the "Projects" option on the left side of the screen but when I click on it the only options available are for cards, posters and calendars.

Go to applications on the home page its the top item in the right hand pane.

Here you go.

post-81-1151358351.jpg

Great shot patty where was it taken?

Craig, Alaska from my daughters deck. I sure wouldn't mind waking up to that view every morning.

Yep it'd be real easy to sit on that deck and watch the world go by. :)

It is wonderful in the summer, but I don't like Alaskan winters, too cold and too long. So I just visit in the summer. I love kayaking and there is beautiful scenery up there. They saw a whale,for the first time, earlier this year.