• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem Archiving AVCHD

Sol Rosenberg

Question

I want to get some files off my Sony HDR-XR-200 and archive them. They are .m2ts files. I get the AVCHD Archiver going, and select all the clips, and it tells me I will need four disks. I put the first disk in, press the green button to start it, and it stops after a certain percentage (between 1 and 12) and says:

invalid operation:primary video stream attributes must be consistent within playList

It doesn't touch the disk, it is still blank.

Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

I want to get some files off my Sony HDR-XR-200 and archive them. They are .m2ts files. I get the AVCHD Archiver going, and select all the clips, and it tells me I will need four disks. I put the first disk in, press the green button to start it, and it stops after a certain percentage (between 1 and 12) and says:

invalid operation:primary video stream attributes must be consistent within playList

It doesn't touch the disk, it is still blank.

Any ideas?

Ideas??? Yes, a non-standard AVCHD format is being used by your camcorder…

But without details, who knows :lol:

:lol: Yeah, hilarious. What details am I missing - file format, camcorder, computer hardware and software are all there.

Google is your friend! There is one discussion on this error when using a different piece of software..

Why don't you do it the old fashioned way - copy the files to your computer and then to disc. IS the camcorder filled (120G)? Are there separate files or just one large/long file?

Do you have a blu-ray burner?

Edited by sknis