• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

creator classic

hajiii

Creator classic won't run , gives me " cannot initilize API ", please reinstall software. why do i get this ?

That's kinda general, like "the car won't start".

Pinned to the top of the board is a post titled FREQUENT ANSWERS. I'd suggest you take a look at it, and come back with enough additional info for us to make an educated guess.

Lynn

Try going over to the left of this page,clicking on Easy CD & DVD Creator,and typing cannot initialize api into the knowledge base.It should come up with hits about XP or 98/ME.Try following those directions to see if that fixes it.

Try going over to the left of this page,clicking on Easy CD & DVD Creator,and typing cannot initialize api into the knowledge base.It should come up with hits about XP or 98/ME.Try following those directions to see if that fixes it.

thanks but i've already tried all of that .

thanks but i've already tried all of that .

Doesn't appear you've tried going to the FREQUENT ANSWERS post and coming back with the addtional information needed about what may be going on.

We have absolutely no clues as to whether this is brand new or if it was working previously, or if it was working previously what has been changed, or if there is some other music program installed which could be interferring, or which Operatng System, etc.

If you can't help us help you, we're stumped too.

Lynn

Archived