• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CinePlayer and Picasa Clash

Marion

Question

I am about ready to unload roxio creator 10 because it is a pain in the AXX... it messes up my Magic jack and now it is messing with my Picasa Photo... What do I need to do to stop CinePlayer from giving me a message to insert my cd. I don't have a dXXX cd, because I downloaded program from ebay.

2 answers to this question

I am about ready to unload roxio creator 10 because it is a pain in the AXX... it messes up my Magic jack and now it is messing with my Picasa Photo... What do I need to do to stop CinePlayer from giving me a message to insert my cd. I don't have a dXXX cd, because I downloaded program from ebay.

Do you have Roxio Creator 2010 or do you have Easy Media Creator 10. Is it the full version and what did you pay for it?

You my have a pirated version of the software. Please provide a link where you got it so Roxio can investigate. See if you can get your money back.

There has always been an issue with Magic Jack; you can't use it while you are using Creator 2010. As for the CinePlayer issue I bet you installed your program with your anti-virus active.

Shut down Magic Jack and turn off your anti-virus (you can disconnect from the internet if you are worried) go to Windows Add/remove programs and do a repair. Reboot.

First, if you downloaded any Roxio program, from e-bay, you have been ripped off, as was Roxio.

Second, have a read here, on your Magic Jack.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/55013-magic-jack-causes-problem-yet-again-still/

Edited by grandpabruce