• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

will not install on the WIN7 Lapto HP G71-340US Notebook

PapaRich001

Question

I have a valid WIN7 Roxio easy VHS to DVD product and it will not install on the WIN7 Lapto HP G71-340US Notebook. It meets the DirectX 10 and memmory requirements.

Staples will NOT take back opened software. So I am working with the Roxio customer support. My best hope is that Roxio will authorize a fresh download to try.

3 answers to this question

I have a valid WIN7 Roxio easy VHS to DVD product and it will not install on the WIN7 Lapto HP G71-340US Notebook. It meets the DirectX 10 and memmory requirements.

Staples will NOT take back opened software. So I am working with the Roxio customer support. My best hope is that Roxio will authorize a fresh download to try.

Is this your HP NoteBook? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834157037

What error are you getting that it won't install?

The message is:

"Setup has determined that your configuration does not support any of the included products"

This happens as soon as I select the English language.

Prior to this it said I entered the wrong CD key, but I didn't and re-entered and got the above. It is sort of a lockout??

I notice that my post - moved from the easy VHS to DVD topic by the moderator - did not tell you that I bought the WIN7 compatible box of easy VHStoDVD from Staples and they do NOT take opened software back.

I am getting numb! Yes, that is my laptop. WIN7 home premium 64 bit, 4GB memory.

The message is:

"Setup has determined that your configuration does not support any of the included products"

This happens as soon as I select the English language.

Prior to this it said I entered the wrong CD key, but I didn't and re-entered and got the above. It is sort of a lockout??

I notice that my post - moved from the easy VHS to DVD topic by the moderator - did not tell you that I bought the WIN7 compatible box of easy VHStoDVD from Staples and they do NOT take opened software back.

I am getting numb! Yes, that is my laptop. WIN7 home premium 64 bit, 4GB memory.

This is your fix follow the links, have any more questions just ask...:)

http://forums.suppor...luded-products/