• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Burn Videowave Production With Mydvd

JamieH

Question

I used Videowave to make one home made movie production1 which has now been saved again with new name because I added another production to the beginning of it moving everything else on. Whole production is now 4:36 long (no menus). When finished I used the top toolbar button to send to MyDVD. I set to 8.5GB DL option, & ticked fit-to-disc option. I put my 8x Verbatim DVD +R DL dvd in my TSST Corp CDDVDW SH-S203N which has just had a FIRMWARE Update to the latest (couple days ago). The MyDVD completes open project, completes encode, but when the program finishes at 100% & complete is ticked My DVD pops up with a unusual error. I might note there is 194.5Mb free remaining on the disc. I forget what the error msg was so I will reply with new post when the third try tries to complete. I'm not sure but I think two 8x DVD+R DL have been wasted. Why is this happening. I have looked at a site which has reviewed my optical DVDRW drive & it says he has used verbatim DVD +R DL to test drive & it apparently works well. I don't get any error msgs with WIndowsXp IMAP CD writing service. it says it was started & ended successfully. I don't what the problem is. I am running the SP2 of Roxio Creator 2010 Pro. This is very wierd. Please if anyone can shed any light on the matter I will really appreciate it. Thanks

3 answers to this question