• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error Encoding Movie!

junecareyart

Question

I wonder in The Roxio people ever read these things? The posts related to this are many with no simple solutions. I have yet to get the first movie made with Creator 2010 to encode in ANY form. Tech support acts rather arrogant on the phone and seems to want to blame me for whatever problem it has. Obviously there are far more worthy tech gurus than I who are getting stumped. I had a brand new computer built with 1T memory and a high end video card because Roxio 2009 works so badly on my old computer. Then I bought 2010... so far I have over $1,000 in this and still can't burn one d--- movie!

Either the software program is user-friendly- or it is not.... Roxio should decide! I am about to take this piece of glorified plastic and cardboard back to the store. Thank for wasting my time, Roxio.

2 answers to this question

Let's start at the beginning. Explain in as much detail as you can what you are trying to do and what happens.

I see you've posted twice but both times, you give no hint as to what you are having problems with. We are not 'Roxio' and this forum is made up of people who use the software and try to help each other. Hopefully, someone here can help you.