• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

VW12 problem

kbhoff

Question

Ok, I'm stumped. I have the same message and a few others and have done about 5 clean installs. I've resolved the no permission to launch application but can't fix the "runtime error videowave12.exe abnormal program termination" and R6025 pure virtual function call". I must be missing some files on the clean install. But since ive done it about 5 times I'm getting smarter about scanning the computer for any files or folders with Roxio or Sonic in them and getting rid of them.

I've got a Dell with an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz with a NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS. I previously had the Dell version of Creator 2009 that came with the computer. Unless those files are called something else without roxio in it I think I got all those files off.

Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

Ok, I'm stumped. I have the same message and a few others and have done about 5 clean installs. I've resolved the no permission to launch application but can't fix the "runtime error videowave12.exe abnormal program termination" and R6025 pure virtual function call". I must be missing some files on the clean install. But since ive done it about 5 times I'm getting smarter about scanning the computer for any files or folders with Roxio or Sonic in them and getting rid of them.

I've got a Dell with an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz with a NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS. I previously had the Dell version of Creator 2009 that came with the computer. Unless those files are called something else without roxio in it I think I got all those files off.

Any suggestions?

Several : The first one is DO NOT DOUBLE POST ! :angry: Answered in your other post. You need to do a careful registry clean with the program I suggested.

You also never had a copy of Dell's Creator 2009 because there isn't such an animal.