• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Watch Out For The Photoshow Roxio Customer Care Service!

WINTERWILL

Question

BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM ON THE ROXIO ESHOP SITE, I PURCHASED TWICE THE ROXIO PHOTOSHOW SUBSCRIPTION. ON THAT DAY I MAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR REFUNDING AND MY ACCOUNT WAS PREMIUM, SO I COULD USE NORMALLY THE SERVICE OF PHOTOSHOW. THEN TWO DAYS LATER THEY REPLIED ME THAT REFUNDING WAS SUCCESFUL (ONLY ONE).

BUT AFTER THAT, MY ACCOUNT ONLY SHOWS BASIC AND I CAN'T USE ANYMORE THE PHOTOSHOW SERVICE. I CHECKED ALREADY WITH MY BANK AND THE OTHER PAYMENT IS STILL ACTIVE, SO I STILL HAVE THE RIGHT FOR THE SERVICE.

THE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE OF ROXIO TOLD ME TO TALK WITH CLEVERBRIDGE (THE SPONSOR OF ROXIO'S PAYMENT SITE). AND CLEVERBRIDGE REPLIED THAT I HAVE TO TALK WITH ROXIO, SO ONE IS PULLING TO THE OTHER ONE AND I AM FEELING AS A STUPID, DUMB CUSTOMER! I AM VERY TIRED AND DISAPOINTED WITH BOTH THEM, BUT SPECIALLY WITH ROXIO. IT WAS THEM WHO HAVE TO SEARCH FOR SOLUTION, NOT THE CUSTOMER!

IF THEY DON'T SOLVE MY PROBLEM TODAY I WILL CANCEL THE REMAINING ACCOUNT.

PS: IT HAS PASSED TWO WEEKS ALREADY AND I SENDED MORE THAN 5 EMAILS, YET NOTHING....

ROXIO CUSTOMER CARE TICKET: 987824 AND 987879

2 answers to this question

BECAUSE OF A PROBLEM ON THE ROXIO ESHOP SITE, I PURCHASED TWICE THE ROXIO PHOTOSHOW SUBSCRIPTION. ON THAT DAY I MAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR REFUNDING AND MY ACCOUNT WAS PREMIUM, SO I COULD USE NORMALLY THE SERVICE OF PHOTOSHOW. THEN TWO DAYS LATER THEY REPLIED ME THAT REFUNDING WAS SUCCESFUL (ONLY ONE).

BUT AFTER THAT, MY ACCOUNT ONLY SHOWS BASIC AND I CAN'T USE ANYMORE THE PHOTOSHOW SERVICE. I CHECKED ALREADY WITH MY BANK AND THE OTHER PAYMENT IS STILL ACTIVE, SO I STILL HAVE THE RIGHT FOR THE SERVICE.

THE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE OF ROXIO TOLD ME TO TALK WITH CLEVERBRIDGE (THE SPONSOR OF ROXIO'S PAYMENT SITE). AND CLEVERBRIDGE REPLIED THAT I HAVE TO TALK WITH ROXIO, SO ONE IS PULLING TO THE OTHER ONE AND I AM FEELING AS A STUPID, DUMB CUSTOMER! I AM VERY TIRED AND DISAPOINTED WITH BOTH THEM, BUT SPECIALLY WITH ROXIO. IT WAS THEM WHO HAVE TO SEARCH FOR SOLUTION, NOT THE CUSTOMER!

IF THEY DON'T SOLVE MY PROBLEM TODAY I WILL CANCEL THE REMAINING ACCOUNT.

PS: IT HAS PASSED TWO WEEKS ALREADY AND I SENDED MORE THAN 5 EMAILS, YET NOTHING....

ROXIO CUSTOMER CARE TICKET: 987824 AND 987879

We are just fellow users on here, and have no control over Roxio or their payment site. I would ask to talk to a supervisor at Roxio Customer Service. Sorry I could not help you.

Hi Will -

I'll take a look at this right now and see if I can get this straightened out for you.

Jon