• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Blu-Ray Burning Just Stops, No Error Message

sirchase

Question

Just purchased DVDit 6.4 last week and love the flexibility of the software but frustrated with the inability to create Blu-Ray discs. I've got a ticket open but no help so far.

I created a project with menus and video, simulation works perfectly. Burn the DVD and it plays wonderfully. Attempt to burn the Blu-Ray disc and after an hour plus of transcoding and such, the process simply stops. There is no error message, no crashing, no program hangs.

I checked the BD and it remains blank. I know it is not a problem with the burner as I have used other programs to burn BD with the burner and it's fine. I know it is not a problem with the Blu-Ray discs because I'll use the exact same disc to burn Blu-Ray from another program.

The Help Desk told me to follow the instructions at http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000008GN&PARAMS=set-locale=en and I did but it did not help. I posted an update to the ticket but no response yet.

I'm running XP and using a new LG Blu-Ray burner. Have tried BD from Optical Quantum, Sony & Verbatim.

Any one else experience this?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet