• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Add Narration

zinck

Question

I am using Creator 2009 Roxio VideoWave. This is my first experience. I've managed to add video and I also added music. But today I need to add Narration. I clicked on the icon and recorded my script. I see that the file exists in My Music. But it does not show up in my video production. I can't hear it. Nor is is visible in the timeline. How do I import this?

And once imported can I edit it? Cutting out mistakes? Then add another narration?

Thanks for the help. Sorry if I am posting in the wrong area but I wanted someone to see this.

Thanks again!

Larry

2 answers to this question

zinck did you make sure the time indicator was where you wanted the narration to begin in your production. Other than that, I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up in the Timeline. In any event, you should be able to open the file in Sound Editor to edit. When I used narration, I would click on Audio Settings in the Narration Dialog Box and click on Change Folder to save the file to a different folder. Either way, original or edited, you should be able to drag it back onto the Timeline where you want it. Here is a link to a video that may/may not help Narration in Videowave

I must not have clicked on the time indicator on my early tries.

I ended up putting some audio in the sound effects line.

Later when I tried the audio went straight into the narration line.

So it has all worked out.

Thanks for the help!!

zinck did you make sure the time indicator was where you wanted the narration to begin in your production. Other than that, I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up in the Timeline. In any event, you should be able to open the file in Sound Editor to edit. When I used narration, I would click on Audio Settings in the Narration Dialog Box and click on Change Folder to save the file to a different folder. Either way, original or edited, you should be able to drag it back onto the Timeline where you want it. Here is a link to a video that may/may not help Narration in Videowave

Archived