Pause time bug

skylinepro

Question

While I'm here complaining about how Jam destroyed my second CD burner in 30 days, I might as well address another bug. Periodically, when I try to click on and change the pause time between tracks, it ignores the click and won't let me change anything. Sometimes it will act as if I am clicking on an entry several indexes down. I close and relaunch the program and then it works fine. Compared to my other problem, it's a mild annoyance, but a bug none the less.

3 answers to this question

While I'm here complaining about how Jam destroyed my second CD burner in 30 days, I might as well address another bug. Periodically, when I try to click on and change the pause time between tracks, it ignores the click and won't let me change anything. Sometimes it will act as if I am clicking on an entry several indexes down. I close and relaunch the program and then it works fine. Compared to my other problem, it's a mild annoyance, but a bug none the less.

The problem with Jam 6.0.3 occurred on a 1.5 GHz dual Mac G4 running OS 10.3.8 then 10.4.3 then 10.4.6 w/ 1 GB RAM. I happened with all three. Other non-Tiger applications are: Pro-Tools TDM 7.1, Toast 7, Retrospect 6.1, Final Cut Pro HD and iDVD. That's it. Oh, I did try running Jam with 10.3.9 once and it wouldn't talk to Digidesign's Core Audio. You can't master a CD on the Mac's built in speaker. Don't use 10.3.9 if you run Jam with ProTools TDM hardware.

Archived