• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help

Tuco

Question

Three days of this is killing me. I got the first disc to install then it said to reboot. When I did I left the disc (disc one) inside CD ROM but it seems to want to keep installing? I can get to the program but when I try and capture video I get an error (will try and attach) Also I was never asked to install the 2nd disc. Any ideas?

Ok it would not let me attach but it is a runtime error. 12/MEDIACAPTURE2.exe caused Runtime to terminate in an unusal way.

Three days of this is killing me. I got the first disc to install then it said to reboot. When I did I left the disc (disc one) inside CD ROM but it seems to want to keep installing? I can get to the program but when I try and capture video I get an error (will try and attach) Also I was never asked to install the 2nd disc. Any ideas?

Ok it would not let me attach but it is a runtime error. 12/MEDIACAPTURE2.exe caused Runtime to terminate in an unusal way.

12 not a 2 in error. It did allow me to install second disc but each time I try and do anything (when I open program) it seems to want to gather info and then it states I must reboot. This happens everytime I run the program which now should be 100% installed.

2 answers to this question

The second disc are the optional programs and not required. You paid for them and if you want to use them then it is a separate install, as you have found out.

You need to remove the program and install again… Let’s try it the easy way through Add/Remove Programs. (there is a Repair option but I don’t think it will work at this point)

After you uninstall and reboot make sure you follow these Prep Steps - KB Page

Then do the Disc 1 install and let us know how it works out. ;)