• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

emschott

Creating Or Burning

Question

Recently I was forced to buy a new computer since the old one died. My former computer had an XP ooerating system and the new one operates Windows 7 Home premium. I had Creator 10 software purchased in Oct. 2010 which tested compatible with Windows 7 so I insialled it. I have several DVD's that I have edited in Videowave and burned in My DVD with no menus. I also burned a disc image or iso and burned from that. In every case the DVD I created is looping and playing over and over. How can I stop this?

3 answers to this question

Recently I was forced to buy a new computer since the old one died. My former computer had an XP ooerating system and the new one operates Windows 7 Home premium. I had Creator 10 software purchased in Oct. 2010 which tested compatible with Windows 7 so I insialled it. I have several DVD's that I have edited in Videowave and burned in My DVD with no menus. I also burned a disc image or iso and burned from that. In every case the DVD I created is looping and playing over and over. How can I stop this?

1. Do you have Roxio Creator 10 or Roxio Creator 2010?

2. It is a standard behavior for DVDs with "No Menus" to loop. You will need to re-author a DVD and add a menu. Burning an existing disc image or .ISO will create identical copy of the source disc.

1. I have Roxio Creator 2010

2. What is the difference netween No Menu and Menu? I am making a DVD from a clip recorded by TiVo. I just want to record the clip to DVD in its present form.

1. I have Roxio Creator 2010

2. What is the difference netween No Menu and Menu? I am making a DVD from a clip recorded by TiVo. I just want to record the clip to DVD in its present form.

It means just what it says.

No menu = no menu on DVD, video start playing right away

Menu = menu on DVD, you have to select the video to play