• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video

seabeeretired

Question

I am trying to figure out how to put photos on top of video feeds that I use as backgrounds. I do alot of editing where I need to use backgrounds for photo's, and some of the video I have is excellent for this, but once I add the video, it appears that there is no where to add the photos. Anyone got a clue?

Thanks

Seabeeretired

3 answers to this question

Guest mlpasley

I'd suggest that you use the VideoWave program in EMC 7.5. You'll find that program easier to work with for video work.

There is a storyline where you can add you can add your video as a background.

Switch to the Timeline View and add your pictures as Overlays by dragging and dropping them onto the Overlay track.

When you're done, hit Burn and that will open DVD Builder for burning the DVD.

You didn't give us much to go on. Use Videowave. Put the video on the main track and then add the still image on an overlay track and then resize/position the image. That's it. You can also reverse that. Whatever is placed on the 'main track' will be in the background.

You didn't give us much to go on. Use Videowave. Put the video on the main track and then add the still image on an overlay track and then resize/position the image. That's it. You can also reverse that. Whatever is placed on the 'main track' will be in the background.

Guess I should have given you some more info, I am using Roxio 7.5, I am trying to learn the program, and still provide some quality for the church that I do video work for. Alot is done from still pictures, but I do have some video feeds that are good for backgrounds, so in the past I have loaded the pics in the conventional way in DVD builder, and then add video at the front for effect, with sound being added last, but I would like to use the moving video for backgrounds and the still pics for overlays I guess you would say. Sorry for the confusion and what seems to be illiteracy, but I learn programs the hard way, by teaching myself and relying on the guru's such as yourself.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

retired seabee

Archived