• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Problem

Hi. I'm experiencing a serious problem when I try to burn a music cd using easy cd&dvd creator 6:

I prepare my music project and introduce a blank cd; then I click the "burn" button; at this point the program shows me a window named "record setup" with all the options for burning, then I click OK and a window named "burn disc progress" appears, but after few seconds working, the program suddenly shuts down.

I have XP home edition version 2002 with service pack 3.

I also have Internet Explorer 8 and Media Player 11.

Easy cd&dvd creator 6 is new in this computer; I used easy cd creator 5 before and it worked well.

From Roxio's easy cd&dvd creator 6 suite I'm using the application "creator classic".

Can I do something to fix ECD6 ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi. I'm experiencing a serious problem when I try to burn a music cd using easy cd&dvd creator 6:

I prepare my music project and introduce a blank cd; then I click the "burn" button; at this point the program shows me a window named "record setup" with all the options for burning, then I click OK and a window named "burn disc progress" appears, but after few seconds working, the program suddenly shuts down.

Easy cd&dvd creator 6 is new in this computer; I used easy cd creator 5 before and it worked well.

From Roxio's easy cd&dvd creator 6 suite I'm using the application "creator classic".

Read this http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/65512-easy-cd-dvd-creator-6-quick-question/

What part of thread, in the attached link, did you not read?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/62793-burning-issue/page__p__334975#entry334975