• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Thanks for the answers

farningham

Question

Hi, just a brief post to say many thanks for all the excellent replies you give to so many questions.

EMC7 is a great product and this forum enables users to get the most from all the varied features.

I am sure to miss someone out who regularly answers questions, forgive me, but to ml - your answers are never too long, Merv, Bruce,Patty, Frank, myguggi, Steve and many more -- well done your time given benefits so many users.

I have passed on to others much of what I have learned via this forum, it is great to see others enthusiasm over a finished DVD.

Many thanks :) Goff (UK)

9 answers to this question

What a nice gesture Goff !! :)

Most of us, and surely including myself, have learned by reading this forum just like you. Thanks to you for passing along the things you have become knowledgeable of. That helps others too. Enjoy the great Roxio product and I'm sure you will soon be able to help others on this forum as well.

Cheers

Frank....

Thanks Goff, for the comments, it is nice when we can help, we all need help from time to time and your right, this forum really helps the learning curve. I have gained so much knowledge over the years as much from others questions as my own. I agree with you, this is a great product and you can do so much with it. Have fun with your projects and let us hear from you anytime you have a question, :huh: or an answer. :):D

Let me add my thanks as well, Goff. It is refreshing to read a post like yours every now and then. I, like the others, continue to learn new things everyday from the users in these forums. I only wish I had more time these days to read more posts because I really enjoy learning new stuff about the program and then sharing that knowledge when others encounter problems or have questions.

Don't hesitate to jump into a post and share your knowledge as well.

I had personally always believed that the people that dont have a problem simply dont post here. People that need help will obviously post though, so that they can be helped. It is very encouraging to know that the forums are serving their intended purpose.

Thanks for being the exception to the rule! :-)

We need to all go out for the beverage of our choice to celebrate. :) Apologies to the Teetotalers

Started my vacation off today and I think I'll take you up on that beverage, thank you very much.

Archived