• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How Can I Save A Videowave 9 Production As An Mpeg Video File?

Boz

Question

Every time I edit any kind of video format in Roxio, the resulting video can only be saved in a Roxio file format that cannot be played with other programs or uploaded on sites like Facebook for sharing. So how can I save (or convert?) this file format into something more usuable?

1 answer to this question

Every time I edit any kind of video format in Roxio, the resulting video can only be saved in a Roxio file format that cannot be played with other programs or uploaded on sites like Facebook for sharing. So how can I save (or convert?) this file format into something more usuable?

There is no such thing as a video "Roxio file format". When you "Save" in Videowave all you are doing is saving your project file (it has the extension dmsm). This file just lists the assets used in your project such as videos, audios, photos, transitions, etc. It contains no video whatsoever and cannot be played. What you want to select is the option "Output" or something similar. This will then give you lots of output format options.

Archived