• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

CarlinDC

Video Capture From Vcr

Question

I am using the video capture device from Roxio to copy old video tapes on a computer using windows vista. The results are intermittent quality problems in the form of distorted audio and video segments that suddenly speed up. The effects are on captures done in a single copying session of about an hour's length and can occur at the beginning middle or end of the capture. The only error message I have received relates to window's not supporting the color requirements of the product.

1 answer to this question

I am using the video capture device from Roxio to copy old video tapes on a computer using windows vista. The results are intermittent quality problems in the form of distorted audio and video segments that suddenly speed up. The effects are on captures done in a single copying session of about an hour's length and can occur at the beginning middle or end of the capture. The only error message I have received relates to window's not supporting the color requirements of the product.

It would help if you were to tell us what software package you are using to do your cature. Be specific in naming the product, include the version number.

Also list you system specs, especially video ard or graphics adapter