• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem Burning Iso To Dvd

Erik Thorne

Question

I have trouble burning an ISO to a DVD. the DVD is 4.7GB 16x. I use the Image File option under the Data and Copy section of Toast 10. When i hit the red button and select my options, an error comes up saying "CD-ROM XA or Audio Tracks cannot be written to DVD" (picture)

At first, i figured I had a bad ISO, so I tried it with another ISO (as a test) but the same error occurred.

What am I doing wrong?

post-86212-083103500 1281146068.png

3 answers to this question

I have trouble burning an ISO to a DVD. the DVD is 4.7GB 16x. I use the Image File option under the Data and Copy section of Toast 10. When i hit the red button and select my options, an error comes up saying "CD-ROM XA or Audio Tracks cannot be written to DVD" (picture)

At first, i figured I had a bad ISO, so I tried it with another ISO (as a test) but the same error occurred.

What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you are trying to burn a Audio CD as the error indicates. How was the ISO created? What is the size of the ISO file?

the ISO was downloaded from another site. Its not an audio CD, even thought seems like that. It is 4.38GB

Try mounting it using the Mount Disc Image command in the Toast Utilities menu. If it mounts, drag its contents to the DVD-Rom (UDF) setting in the Toast Data window to burn the DVD.