• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Usb Device 2861 Problem

jesuswalks

Question

Hey Guys I have a problem.

I followed the install instructions exactly word for word. And when i finished the USB device was recognized on my computer. Then i went into Easy VHS to DVD program and it did not come up with a 2861 USB Driver but the video will not work. I have used this program before and I did it the same way and it worked. I know it has something to do with the Driver because i did everything else the same way as last time. Thanks

10 answers to this question

Hey Guys I have a problem.

I followed the install instructions exactly word for word. And when i finished the USB device was recognized on my computer. Then i went into Easy VHS to DVD program and it did not come up with a 2861 USB Driver but the video will not work. I have used this program before and I did it the same way and it worked. I know it has something to do with the Driver because i did everything else the same way as last time. Thanks

With the USB Capture Device plugged into a USB 2.0 port on your computer (preferably one in the back of the computer directly off thge motherboard), Open up the device manager and cursor down to the line "Sound, Video and Game Controllers"---Open it up and tell us what the drivers that are showing ??

(btw,You don't have to have the program open)

Frank...

With the USB Capture Device plugged into a USB 2.0 port on your computer (preferably one in the back of the computer directly off thge motherboard), Open up the device manager and cursor down to the line "Sound, Video and Game Controllers"---Open it up and tell us what the drivers that are showing ??

(btw,You don't have to have the program open)

Frank...

how do i open up the device manager my computer doesnt read DLL files. I need you to more specific on how to open it up and what to do after thanks!

how do i open up the device manager my computer doesnt read DLL files. I need you to more specific on how to open it up and what to do after thanks!

Right click on MY Computer, click on Properties, then Hardware, then Device Manager,scroll down to the Sound,Video and Game controllers and click on the + sign.You then should see what is shown in the pictures in post 4.

Edited by ogdens

th usb does work it has something to do with my chords i think

Could you please explain what you mean by "my chords"---That's a new one for me ??? If you are referring to the cables that run from the device you are trying to captuire From" to your computer via the Roxio USB Capture Device, tell us what cables you are using and how you have them hooked up.

Frank...